It is already in march the TIC program CAMERA C¡ceres 2019.
From CopTechDigital we can order to us of the management of your help.
We put our experience to your service from minute 1.
Objective What covers the help TIC with the Chamber of Commerce of C¡ceres?
To invigorate the weave of the SMEs in the Cacere±a region, equipping them with tools of digital communication that does them competitive. By means of the help to the electronic commerce, to improve the competitiveness in these companies.
Who can choose to the help TIC C¡ceres Camera?
Any emprendedor@, small businesses, independent, microSMEs.
What expenses enter these help TIC?
Of what the help consists?
What amount supports the help?
Until the 70 percent of the costs qualifying for funding, with a limit until 7.000¬ in projects of Electronic Commerce or digital marketing.
What term I must to ask for the help?
As of the 09:00 hours of day 10 of June of 2019 (one will not admit any request presented before the date and scheduled time), and until day 1 of Julio of 2019, being the 14:00 hours the hour limit of presentation, or until run out the budgetary availability.
You want to be advancing your request? here we left to all the documents and Annexes you.
PROGRAM OF AID. Source: Chamber of Commerce of C¡ceres
The Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Services and Navigation of Spain, along with the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of the province of C¡ceres and the Council of Economy and Infrastructures of the Meeting of Extremadura, have started up the TICC¡maras Program within the framework of the Operative Program Multiregional Operative Program of Spain ERDF 2014-2020, with application in the national territory, within Axis 2 To improve the use and the quality of the technologies of the information and the communications and the access to the same, within the framework of the title of the investment priority Development of products and services of TIC, electronic commerce and a major demand of TIC, and that contributes to the attainment of specific objective OE.2.2.1. To develop the digital economy, including the electronic commerce, for the growth, the competitiveness and the internationalization of the Spanish company, being co-financed in a 80% by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
This Program must as objective impel the systematic incorporation of the TIC to the habitual activity of the SMEs, as key competitive tools in its strategy, as well as maximize the opportunities that offer to improve their productivity and competitiveness. For it, it will harness the adoption, on the part of these, of methodologies that allow to systematically incorporate the TIC to their habitual enterprise activity. One treats, really, to contribute to the improvement of the competitiveness of the SME, independent micro-enterprises and, by means of the adoption of a culture, use and permanent advantage of the Technologies of the Information and the Communication (TIC) in his enterprise strategies, to obtain a sustained economic growth.
The Program characterizes by its direction towards the specific needs of the companies adressees, by means of the development of a mixed methodology of diagnosis, support in the process of implantation of solutions and diffusion of the knowledge. The Program is materialized through the following direct support:
- Phase I: Attended diagnosis of TIC. In this phase, a system of attended and customized diagnosis is included. It consists of the accomplishment of an exhaustive analysis of the level of digitalization of the company that allows to know the scheme and situation the level of competitiveness of the same in its economic surroundings and market, as well as to identify its technological needs (aligned with its strategic and operative needs). On the basis of these needs and to the identification of the strategic areas where the TIC can become opportunities of improvement of the competitiveness, as much at internal level (processes, information and people), as a external level (relations with clients, suppliers and collaborator), a series of recommendations of implantation of solutions pertaining to the three lines of action will be realised that contemplates the Program:
Use of the TIC for the improvement of the competitiveness: tools of productivity, ERP, CRM¦ with clear direction to the cloud (cloud computing).
Digital marketing: SEO, SEM, email marketing, analytical Web, social average, movable reputation online, applications or any other tool, good practice or technological tendency that it appears in the market.
For the execution of this phase, the Program will count on a network of Advisers Technological, pertaining to the Cameras, specialized and formed in the methodology of the Program, that will invigorate and support the development of the same and will be the referring one or has supported of the companies adressees to local level.
Once concluded the diagnosis it will be continued with the elaboration, on the part of the Technological Adviser of the Camera, of a Report of Recommendations.
- Phase II: Implantation. After its participation in first stage of the Program, and always based on the budgetary availability, the company will be able to participate in Phase II.
It will be continued with the elaboration, on the part of the Technological Adviser of the Camera, of one or several Documents of Definition of Project, who will serve as he bases for the request of supplies to suppliers and the elaboration of the customized Plan of Implantation.
This Customized Plan of Implantation will pick up the characteristics of the projects to implant, the suppliers selected freely by the company to undertake the same and the financing jeopardizes. For each project the eligible concepts and costs, as well as the implementation times and justification of the realised investment will be defined.
Once the company counts on the corresponding Customized Plan of agreed Implantation, external companies to the Cameras will realise the implantation of the solutions that the beneficiary companies wish to implant, gathered in the Customized Plan of Implantation and the Technological Adviser of the Camera will as much realise the pursuit of these implantations with the beneficiary company as with the suppliers.
The implantadoras companies, at the end of their action, will give a memory of execution of the project to the company adressee and to the corresponding Camera.
The present call intends to promote the participation of companies (the micro, small and medians) and the people enrolled in the Special Regime of Independent Workers of the congressional demarcation of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of the province of C¡ceres, in the TICC¡maras Program, by means of the make its available of the services of Attended Diagnosis of detailed TIC and Implantation in Chapter IV Concepts and intensity of the help of this call.
The requirements to be beneficiary of the Program are:
- To be a SME, according to the definition picked up in the Annex 1 of the Regulation (the EU) number 651/2014 of the Commission, of 17 of June of 2014 (http://www.boe.es/doue/2014/187/L00001-00078.pdf) or independent one.
- To be given of discharge in Census IAE.
Independent of the inscriptions of the IAE in which they are registered, they are excepted those companies which they operate in the sectors of the fishing, aquiculture, the coal and the primary production of the agricultural products that appear in the list of Annex I of the TFUE.
- Not to be to blame in none of the prohibitions to that article 13 makes reference of Law 38/2003, of 17 of November, General of Subsidy, or applicable norm in the own matter of the corresponding Autonomous region.
- To have its head office and/or productive center in some of the municipalities of the demarcation of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of the province of C¡ceres.
In case a company owns several headquarters, productive centers, delegations, branches, etc. the center directly beneficiary adressee and has to be located in some of the municipalities previously mentioned.
- To be to the current of the tributary obligations and against the Social Security.
- To fulfill the norm of minimis (Regulation number 1407/2013 of the Commission, of 18 of December of 2013, regarding the application of articles 107 and 108 of the Treaty of Operation of the European Union to the help of minimis (not to have received help of any Public Administration that added is 200,000 superiors to ¬ in the last three years, 100,000 Euros in the case of companies that operate in the sector transports by highway).
- To own intention to improve its competitiveness through the application of the TIC in the processes that are determined through practiced diagnosis and to be arranged to meet the conditions of the Program.
- Not to have beneficiary result of Phase II of the Program in previous annuities, after the 31/12/2015.
- The companies will be able to take refuge in phase II if they have justified documentarily his previous participation in Phase I of the Program, in the present call or within the year previous to the same, and that they have not been beneficiary of Phase II; or if they credit in the last to have participated year in a similar Program of Advising in the incorporation of the TIC in the SMEs, of organisms of Promotion of the TIC of the Autonomous regions, of organisms regional or local public or Chambers of Commerce, whenever they satisfy the requirements of the Annex to the present call.
- To fulfill the principles of publicity, transparency, concurrence, confidentiality, equality and nondiscrimination in relation the obligation that imposes art to him 31 of Law 38/2003, of 17 of November, General of Subsidy.
- To fulfill the totality of the requirements demanded in the present call.
The enumerated ends previously will be credited by means of sworn declaration that takes shelter as Annex to the request of participation in the attached Program to this call.
The maximum budget of execution of the Program at the expense of this call is of 178,640 Euros, within the framework of the Multiregional Operative Program of Spain ERDF 2014-2020.
The budget is divided of the following way:
- 4,1 SERVICES OF SUPPORT FOR THE IMPLANTATION OF THE TIC IN THE SME
The budget available in this call for the services of support to the implantation of the TIC is of 38640 Euros.
These services are within the framework realised of the character functions public-office staff entrusted to the Chambers of Commerce in Basic Law 4/2014, to fortify the enterprise weave, and they are divided in the following types:
Phase I: Attended diagnosis of TIC
For a reason or purpose informative, it is indicated to the beneficiary company that the financiable maximum cost of this phase is of 1,200 ¬, regarding served by the Technological Adviser.
Phase II.2: Pursuit of the Implantation
With the purpose of to facilitate the appropriation and advantage of the solutions to implant in phase II of financial helps, these implantations will be monitored and a pursuit of the rate of execution and the adjustment of the implantation projects will be accompanied to the SME, realising.
For a reason or purpose informative, it is indicated to the beneficiary company that the financiable maximum cost of this service is of 480 ¬, regarding served by the Technological Adviser.
From the Program the expenses associated to the benefit of the services of diagnosis (Phase I) and pursuit of the implantation in phase II on the part of the congressional Technological Adviser will be supported.
The cost regarding these advisory services in Phase I and of pursuit of phase II of the Program will be prefinanced in its totality by the Chamber of Commerce, not supposing payment some on the part of the beneficiary SME.
These services are funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and the Council of Economy and Infrastructures of junata of Extremadura.
- 4,2 FINANCIAL AIDS FOR THE IMPLANTATION OF THE TIC IN THE SME
The budget available in this call for financial helps for the implantation of the TIC is of 140,000 Euros
Phase II. Implantation:
From the Program the expenses associated to the benefit of the service of implantation on the part of the suppliers selected freely by the beneficiary company will be subsidized, according to the Customized Plan of defined Implantation, funding the costs of served by these suppliers of implantation, according to the conditions and I reach defined in the different Annexes from the present call.
The associated eligible cost to the implantation of the solutions including in phase II will be variable in each case, being considered a maximum of 7,000 ¬ (IVA not including), being prefinanced in its totality by the company adressee, that will recover 70%, of the eligible cost associated to the investment realised according to the terms and quantities decided in its plan implantation, as long as it justifies the investment realised in the decided terms and terms.
The financing of the eligible amount for the development of the implantation is contributed in a 70%, by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) of the European Union in the Multiregional Operative Program of Spain ERDF 2014-2020 (POPE) and in a 30% by the beneficiary company, that will have to prefinance the 100% of the investment.
Within the framework from the Program it is not excluded that the SME can approach implantations of greater quantity, although the intensity of the help will not exceed 70% of the investment realised on the maximum of 7,000 ¬ by company.
All the expenses/investments will have: to begin after the presentation of the subsidy request (document of participation in phase II/Plan of implantation), and they will have to always count on the approval of the Chamber of Commerce, that it will supervise that in any case one is prices of market; to be indeed finalized and phelp before the date that is indicated in the agreement DECA (Document that Establishes the Conditions of the Help) signed with the Chamber of Commerce.
The participation request will appear according to the attached Model to this call (Annex II), next to the additional documentation indicated in the mentioned Annex and, where appropriate, the report of diagnosis and the call of help, if they come from a similar Program of Advising in the incorporation of the TIC.
The companies will be able to present their request once passed 10 working days from the next day to the publication of the present call, that is to say, as of the 09:00 hours of day 10 of June of 2019 (it will not admit any request presented before the date and scheduled time), and to day 1 of Julio of 2019, being the 14:00 hours the hour limit of presentation, or to run out the budgetary availability.
The presentation of the request supposes the express acceptance of the requirements, conditions and obligations contained in the present call.
The requests, along with the indicated necessary documentation in the same, will be able to appear by some of the following routes:
- In some of the directions of the Chamber of Commerce, that appear collections in the present call. In this case, those requests presented within the official schedule of Registry of the Camera will be only admitted: of 9:00 to 14,00 hours of Monday through Friday.
- Through electronic, accessible headquarters in the following direction:
The requests will be considered presented in the date and time of arrival in the corresponding registry, according to the route of used presentation.
They will be only considered validly presented those requests that meet the following minimal conditions: I) the fields identified as obligatory in the form of request of participation (Annex II) must be properly complimented and their content to be comprehensible and coherent with the asked for information, and II) the obligatory documents that they are enclosed to the form of participation request must talk about to the company applicant and its content to respond to the purpose clearly with which they are asked for, not admitting the documents that do not meet these conditions.
The breach of some of the mentioned minimal conditions, that do not obey material or arithmetic errors, will entail the non-admission to proceeding of the request.
The requests that meet the established minimal conditions will be valuation object, whenever budgetary availability exists.
If the request and contributed documentation, even meeting the established minimal conditions, would not meet the demanded requirements, applicant will require itself to the organization, so that, within 10 working days, computed from the next day to the one of the reception of the requirement, corrects the lack or accompanies mandatory documents, with warning of which if she did not do it she will have to him by stopped of the request, in agreement with the established thing in article 68 of Law 39/2015, of 1 of October, by the Common Administrative Procedure of the Public Administrations.
Requests will be able to be admitted that surpass the established quota in order that to have a waiting list of 20 companies to the case that some of the admitted requests stopped of the process or the final execution went inferior to the considered one and would be surpluses available.
The concession of help will respect the principles of publicity, transparency, free concurrence, equality and discrimination and will not be limited the budgetary availabilities.
The requests of participation and admission of companies to the Program will be selected by strict search warrant of entrance.
The Department of Enterprise Development and European Projects will be the instructor of the procedure, whereas Direction-Management, will be the competent organ for its resolution.
The resolution of the requests will be communicated to the beneficiaries in writing through the Chamber of Commerce.
The listing of admitted, denied and waiting list of the call will be able to be consulted from the following link: https://www.camaracaceres.es/listaticcamara19
The maximum term to solve and to notify the resolution of the procedure will not be able to exceed 6 months. The term will be computed from the publication of the call.
Against this resolution resource of raised will be able to interpose before the tutelante Administration of the Chamber of Commerce within a month to count from the next day to the one of its notification, in accordance with arranged in articles the 121 and 122de Law 39/2015, of 1 of October, the Common Administrative Procedure of the Public Administrations and with article 36 of Law 4/2014, of 1 of April, Basic of the Official Cameras of Commerce, Industry, Services and Navigation. The maximum term to dictate and to notify the resolution will be of three months. Passed this term without it falls express resolution, it will be able to be understood rejected the resource, being able to interpose interested within the two months action brought before an administrative court.
The procedure of the help to those SMEs whose request has been approved, will be realised through the signature of an Agreement of participation in the Program between the participant SME and the Chamber of Commerce.
This Agreement is enclosed to this Call, in the form of Annex I SAW, and in him the conditions of participation in the Program and the conditions of the help settle down (DECA).
At the time of the signature of the agreement of participation in the program the admitted companies will have to contribute certificates to be to the current of their as much tributary obligations as of Social Security (solicitd with the modality of the subsidy law), if those that they enclosed when they presented the request not were then effective.
The procedure of the help will be managed of the following way:
- The beneficiary company will have to justify documentarily the payment of the invoices issued by (s) the company (s) supplier (s) during the process of Implantation of (s) the solution (it is) technological (s) before the CAMERA in time and forms.
- The Camera will justify before the Chamber of Commerce of Spain the investment realised by the company, in order to perceive the corresponding European financing, according to the methodology of the TICC¡maras Program.
- Once approved the presented expenses, the Chamber of Commerce of Spain Will certify the same before the ERDF.
Subject to availability of Bottoms ERDF, the Chamber of Commerce of Spain will pay to the beneficiary company the European financing, by means of banking transference. The company will have to demonstrate, with previous character to the payment of the help, that continues to the current of its tributary obligations and with the Social Security.
Those that are derived from the objectives of the Program and the fulfillment of the operative, economic conditions, of information and control will be obligations of the beneficiaries that settle down in the present call and the agreement of participation:
- To participate actively in the attainment of the objectives of the TICC¡maras Program.
- To make the best use of served within the framework of the TICC¡maras Program for the sake of an improvement of its productivity and competitiveness.
- To answer any requirement that the Technological Adviser, the Camera, the Chamber of Commerce of Spain or the pursuit, control units and control of the Program solicit to him, referring to its participation in the TICC¡maras Program.
- To communicate to the CAMERA the modification of any circumstance that affects to some of the requirements demanded for the concession of the help.
- Upon presentment to conserve original documents of the expenses approved within the framework of the Program during a term of three years from the 31 of December following of the accounts in which they are including the expenses of the operation, in agreement with established in art.140 of the Regulation (the EU) number 1303/2013.
- To have a system of separated accounting or a countable code adapted in relation to all the transactions (expenses and income) of the presented operations to co-financing (Art. 125.4.b of the Regulation (the EU) 1303/2013).
The beneficiaries will have to introduce the data and documents for which they are responsible, as well as their possible updates, in the systems of electronic interchange of data in the electronic format that the Spanish Administration (Art. 122,3 of Regulation (the EU) 1303/2013 defines and Art. 10,1 of the Regulation (the EU) 1011/2014).
- To apply effective and proportionate measures anti-fraud in the scope of management: transparency and quality control in the hiring, control of possible conflicts of interests, control of possible falsifications. Also, it will have to inform to the Chamber of Commerce into the cases or detected suspicions of fraud, as soon as possible, and of the measures that are applied for their correction and persecution.
- To count on the administrative, financial and operative capacity, adapted to execute the operation.
- To give its consent so that their data are including in the list published in accordance with 115 Art. section 2) of the Regulation (the EU) number of the European Parliament and 1303/2013 Council de17/12/2013, being expert of which the acceptance of the help, supposes its acceptance to be including in the mentioned list.
- To inform into the perception of other subsidys, help, income or resources in relation to the operation co-financed by the Program.
- To fulfill the obligations of diffusion and communication regarding the support of the Bottoms ERDF to the operation, that will be indicated to him from the Chamber of Commerce, established in article 115 of Regulation (the EU) 1303/2013, and developed in Annex XII of this Regulation Thus, in all the measures of information and communication that takes to end, the beneficiary will have to recognize the support of the Bottoms the operation and he will be committed to indicate it whenever he must make reference to the same, against third parties or to the own citizenship.
- To provide the necessary information for the accomplishment of the Attended Diagnosis TIC.
- To cooperate with the Technological Adviser showing to a suitable disposition for the reception of the services and the obtaining of the maximum advantage.
- To collaborate with the development of the TICC¡maras Program offering its valuation when it is necessary and contributing to the diffusion of the realised activities.
- To send, in time and forms the asked for documentation.
- To value the supplies sent by the companies suppliers, in relation to the projects of implantation of the different solutions.
- To realise valuations on served by the companies suppliers being presented the disagreements if they were necessary.
- To realise the payment by the services and/or implantation of technological solutions to (s) the company (s) supplier (s), in time and form, and to send the asked for justificatory documentation in the term that indicates the Camera to him.
- To be put under the verification activities that, in relation to the TICC¡maras Program, carry out the designated organ to verify its accomplishment, as well as those that they can carry out the autonomic competent control units, national or communitarian contributing to whichever information are required him in the exercise of the activities of verification and control.
- If so, to come in time and forms to the restoration of the illegally perceived amounts, in the assumptions in that it comes in accordance with the arranged thing in the applicable norm.
The total breach of the objectives or the activities for which the help was approved, certain through the mechanisms of scientist-technical pursuit and verification of the justification, will be cause of total restoration of the help.
The economic justification will be realised in agreement with Order HFP/1979/2016, of 29 of December,
by that the norms are approved on the expenses qualifying for funding of the operative programs of the European Regional Development Fund for period 2014-2020. In this sense, all the expenses qualifying for funding will have to correspond of undoubted way to the co-financed operation.
The justification form will have to be realised by means and in the formats that settle down to the effect.
The help offered in the Program pursuant to regulation or rule adjusts the EU Nº1407/2013 regarding the application of articles 107 and 108 of Treaty the EU to the help of minimis and is compatible with other public help for different object and purpose.
In accordance with the anticipated thing in article 115 of Regulation (the EU) 1303/2013 of the Commission of 17 of December of 2013, by means of the present Call another organism inquires to all the potential beneficiaries who the data regarding their identity (social denomination, CIF and other data that appears in the request of participation in the Program) of those who is selected as beneficiaries of the TICC¡maras Program, name of the operations in which assigned public participate and to amount of bottoms, will be object of the corresponding publication in the terms anticipated in the mentioned Regulation, by the Main directorate of Communitarian Bottoms of the Ministry of Property and Public Function, or that this one it designates.
Also, one inquires into which by means of the presentation of their request of participation in the Program, all the applicants authorize that, to be selected as beneficiaries, the data indicated in the previous paragraph can be including in the list anticipated in the mentioned published rules and (of electronic form and/or by other means) by the Chamber of Commerce of Spain, as well as yielded, to the indicated aims, by this organization to the Main directorate of Communitarian Bottoms of the Ministry of Property and Public Function, or another organism that this one designates.
The acceptance of this help supposes in addition the permission so that the Chamber of Commerce of Spain:
- It publishes in his webpage the conformity of the beneficiary with the following text: I am expert of which this action is co-financed with European Bottoms and I commit myself to indicate it thus whenever it must make reference to the same, against third parties or to the own citizenship. By the importance that I consider have this type of help for our company, it is for that reason which I very positively value the contribution of the ERDF, main bottom of the Policy of European Cohesion, reason why consequently supposes of impulse to our work and to the economic growth and the creation of use of the region in which I am located and of Spain as a whole
- In addition to the inclusion, if finally the request is accepted, it will also be published in the public list of operations anticipated in article 115, separated 2 from Regulation (the EU) 1303/2103 of the European Parliament and the Council of 17 of December of 2013, with the name/trade name and the post of the received help.
In agreement with established in the General Regulation of Protection of Data [Regulation 2016/679, the European Parliament and the Council, 27 of April of 2016, regarding the protection of the natural people with regard to the personal data processing and to the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46/CE is revoked], Chamber of Commerce of Spain with direction in c Shore of the Loira 12, 28042 Madrid and Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of the province of C¡ceres, with direction in Place of Doctor Dur¡n 2, 10003 C¡ceres, will deal with the data the BENEFICIARY COMPANY in regime about joint responsibility. This data processing is necessary for the management of the TICC¡maras Program. The purpose of this treatment is to make possible the execution, development, pursuit and control of the TICC¡maras Program. Within the framework of this Program their data will be communicated to the competent authorities in the ERDF, cofinancial organism of the TICC¡maras Program, for the same aims. Also, their data could be treated in order to take to end the verifications and activities of control and inspection that, where appropriate, can be carried out by the competent Authorities.
Their data will be conserved by a term of 5 years after the conclusion of the Program in order to take care of possible responsibilities derived from their participation in the same, unless other terms were applicable.
It can exert his rights of access, rectification, suppression, portability, limitation or opposition, writing to anyone of the Cameras to the indicated directions or by email electronic, to firstname.lastname@example.org. It will have to include a copy of his identity card or analogous official document that it identifies to him. If it considers it opportune, it can make a complaint before the Spanish Agency of Protection of Data.
The Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of the province of C¡ceres are the convoking organization of the help of the present call and it does not collaborate with external companies for the management of the subsidys contemplated in the program.
The Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of the province of C¡ceres person in charge does not become of the information that the applicants can receive by routes different from this official call.
Next the directions take shelter of the Camera in which the requests can be presented:
- CopTechDigital Communication and Marketing: (Park Cientifico and Tecnol³gico de Extremadura) 924 229 323/653 813 612/600 920 978
- C¡ceres, (Headquarters) Place of Doctor Dur¡n 2, 10003 C¡ceres.
- Plasencia, (Breeding ground of Companies) Avenue Dolores Ibarruri 34, 10600 Plasencia (C¡ceres)
- Navalmoral of Mata, (Breeding ground of Companies) c D. David Gonzalez s/n, 10300 Navalmoral of Mata (C¡ceres)